PROPERTY ID# 0088 -
Acre Subdivide Option of Entire 333 Acre Tract
(Asking Price for this Specific Tract:
$11,500 / acre)
Immediately below are
features of this specific subtract -
- The 83.57 Acres is a great development potential. Some of the
best old growth hardwood forests exist here. Very gentle upslope
topography - heavily wooded.
- You have some good view properties along high ridgeline & mid-level elevation slopes.
This section contains all of the high southern ridgeline & knolls of the
overall 333 acres.
- Great woodland lots.
- The lowest elevations comprise about 10+/- acres of level meadow/pasture
+ gentle rolling hills.
- There is a small creek fed by a spring-head on the property that runs
along the edge of the property, bordering the 83.57 acre tract. A few
good pond sites exist..
- Only existing Pond on the entire 333 lies in this tract between the road
- This tract also has a few old barn sheds on it - great for scenery and
- Old semi-abandoned county roadway (Piney Spur Rd.) runs through the center
of the entire 333 acres for easy access & viewing. This 83.57 acre
tract runs along 1/3 of the lower, mid & high elevation portion of the southside of that
road. Gently slopes up towards the rear elevations - 1st through
pasture/meadow and then up through the woodlands - topping out along a
beautiful view ridgeline..
To Return to Main Page of Property ID# 0088 -
(Has Photos, Master Plat, Topo of Entire 333 Acre Property, etc...)